Buffalo Criminal Defense Lawyer
Do you need legal help?
Highly recommended Arthur pressman. I don’t live in Buffalo New York but while visiting my family there from Florida. I got pulled over while driving on a, suspended license in Florida. They arrested me and gave me a court date to appear in court and due to me living out of state I just could not afford to go back and forth to buffalo from Florida so that’s when I hired Arthur Pressman. He made sure to handle everything for me and kept me informed with what was going on. I received no points no penalties and the case was dropped. Thank you Arthur pressman your the best. Would definitely recommend you to family and friends.
I was advised by a mutual acquaintance to contact Mr. Pressman following my DWI that I received on December 28, 2015. This was the best advice that I could have been given. He was available immediately to speak with. I was put at ease after speaking with him. It was my first DWI and I had no idea what to expect. It was an isolated case of making a very foolish decision to drive. I had so much anxiety and fear of the unknown. Throughout my whole case Mr. Pressman was very reassuring and kept a positive attitude about what my outcome was going to be. He was available several times when I had random questions and never made me feel like an inconvenience. He was right! My case ended up being reduced to a violation from a misdemeanor and now I can finally begin to have my life back to normal. It was a hard lesson to learn but with the right attorney by your side the transition will be easier.
Arthur Pressman is who you want representing you in court. My son was pulled over and charged with 3 felonies and several misdemeanors. It was a terrible time, with my son arrested and taken to the holding center. I contacted Mr. Pressmant, and it wasn’t long before the felonies were dropped as were some of the misdemeanors. My son is now getting the help he needs. Mr. Pressman is highly respected in the court system. I am very thankful for what he was able to do. We felt like we were living a nightmare but things turned around and got better because of him. He is very professional but also a genuine nice person . I highly recommend him.
Download our Criminal Defense Guide
Enter your information below
Download our Criminal Defense Guide
Enter your information below
Arthur Pressman focuses in the areas of DWI, traffic law and criminal defense.
Arthur is a 1982 graduate of the State University of New York at Albany. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 1985 and practiced with the law firm of Heller & Rubin in Miami, Florida from 1986 to 1988. In 1988, Arthur relocated to Buffalo, where he opened his own practice where he has continued to defend those accused of crimes in the Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York area.
Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney
Extensive experience defending clients against criminal charges in Buffalo, NY
We have built a reputation for integrity and for our extensive knowledge and aggressive defense tactics in handling criminal defense matters. We work hard to try to achieve positive results in each case. When you are facing a serious criminal charge, put your trust in Buffalo criminal defense attorney Arthur L. Pressman to handle your case aggressively. We have been providing strong criminal defense in Buffalo, Amherst, and throughout Western New York for more than 30 years.
Effective representation against any type of criminal charges
Over the years, Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Pressman has effectively handled thousands of criminal cases in the Buffalo area, including:
- DUI/DWI: If you have been charged with a DUI (driving under the influence)/DWI (driving while intoxicated) in the Buffalo area, it is essential to contact an experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney to act on your behalf immediately to protect your rights.
- Drug crimes: Not all drug charges result in the same penalties in New York. Having the right Criminal Defense Attorney can be the difference between a minimum sentence or years in prison.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence cases frequently involve false allegations. Charges often arise in emotionally wrought situations and can have a devastating cascading effect on your family and future.
- Fraud: Fraud can be difficult to prosecute in New York. Prosecutors must establish intent of the accused to defraud others. Rely on a savvy Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney who has extensive experience working with prosecutors to prepare your defense.
- Theft: If you are accused of crimes that involve stealing, such as shoplifting, petty larceny, grand larceny, burglary, robbery, criminal possession of stolen property, forgery or fraud, Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Pressman provides stellar defense.
- Violent crimes: Violent crimes in New York have some of the most severe punishments in the country. Violent crimes include assault, robbery, gun and weapon possession, rape, murder, kidnapping, burglary, harassment, intimidating a witness, unlawful imprisonment and aggravated harassment.
Consequences of Criminal Charges
In the United States, crimes are categorized three different ways:
Infractions are minor charges and are rarely used except in juvenile cases or non-moving violations. Misdemeanors are less serious than felonies but still carry fines and the potential for jail. Felonies are very serious offenses that are usually punished with jail time and fines. It is important to have an knowledgeable Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney in your court.
People often underestimate the impact of having even a misdemeanor on their record. The reality is that any type of crime can go on your permanent record and can surface in the future and be used in future employment evaluations.
Our Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney is committed to providing personal attention to every client. Being accused of a crime can put a significant amount of stress on you and your family. Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Pressman is committed to handling your case aggressively to defend your rights.
When good people find themselves in tough situations
Timing is important to defend you in the most positive way and to prepare a solid criminal defense. If you or a family member is in need of an experienced attorney who is familiar with criminal defense laws in NY state, contact experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Arthur L. Pressman at (716) 984-1795 or online. For your convenience, our office is on the subway line, and we offer a free initial phone consultation seven days a week.