Buffalo Criminal Lawyer Discusses Assault in the Third Degree
As an experienced Buffalo Criminal Lawyer, I often represent clients who have been charged with assault in the third degree.
- Clients charged with assault in the third degree, a Class A misdemeanor, are suspected of having committed a criminal offense.
- Conviction of assault in the third degree will place a criminal conviction on your record.
- Assault in the third degree involves physical assault of another person, causing physical injury without that person’s consent.
- One subsection of assault in the third degree, reckless assault, is similar to negligence in that you displayed disregard in a reckless way, but differs because there was no intent to cause physical injury.
- In Buffalo, assault in the third degree is a serious offense and requires assistance from an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Have you or a loved one been charged with assault in the third degree? Contact dedicated Buffalo Criminal Lawyer Arthur Pressman to fight for your freedom.