Buffalo Criminal Lawyer Discusses Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree
As an experienced Buffalo Criminal Lawyer, I often speak to people who have been arrested for sexual abuse in the second degree.
- Sexual abuse in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor – a criminal offense.
- If convicted, the offender will have a criminal record for the rest of their life.
- An A misdemeanor may be punished by one year in jail and three years’ probation, or a fine.
- Sexual abuse in the second degree means sexual contact took place with a person who was either under 14 years of age or incapable of consent.
- Should you be charged with this crime, please immediately call a lawyer whose practice is focused on criminal defense.
Charged with sexual abuse in the second degree? Contact dedicated Buffalo Criminal Lawyer Arthur Pressman to be your ticket to justice.