In Arthur L. Pressman Law Blog, DWI

Many times as an experienced Niagara Falls DWI Lawyer, I am asked by clients if they can drive to Canada after a DWI arrest.  If you are convicted of driving while intoxicated by alcohol, driving while impaired by alcohol, or impaired by either alcohol or drugs, the Canadian authorities will exclude you from entering Canada for a minimum of five years. After five years, you may apply for a minister’s permit to get special permission to enter Canada if you satisfy certain conditions. After ten years, you may be admitted to Canada without any restriction.

Download Our Free DWI Guide

Have you been arrested for DWI and want to go to Canada?  Contact experienced Niagara Falls DWI Lawyer Arthur Pressman to be your Ticket to Justice.

This educational blog post was provided by Arthur Pressman, an experienced Niagara Falls DWI Lawyer.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

Buffalo Traffic Ticket Lawyer Discusses the Need to Appear in CourtBuffalo Traffic Ticket Lawyer Discusses Reciprocity for Out of State Drivers