As an experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney, people often ask me these 3 common questions about criminal defense in New York State.
What is the Difference Between a Felony & Misdemeanor?
- There are a lot of differences between the two charges
- The biggest and most important difference is the difference in penalties
- Felonies have longer and harsher penalties than misdemeanors
What is Considered a Violation Under the New York State Law?
- Violation of the law is not a criminal offense
- Harassment and disorderly conduct would be examples of violations
What Happens if I Fail to Appear in Court?
- An arrest warrant will be issued if you fail to appear in court
- You are required to show up to court
Contact Our Buffalo Office
Are you or a loved one involved in a criminal defense case and have questions about more than these 3 common questions about criminal defense? Contact experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Arthur Pressman today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel