Have you been charged with a DWI? Check out these 3 DWI questions that are commonly asked in Buffalo, then call our office today for a free consultation.
PENALTIES FOR BEING ARRESTED FOR DWI UNDER 21
I am often asked by parents as a Buffalo DWI Lawyer as to what the penalties are if their children were convicted for DWI or driving while impaired under 21. You will lose your license for a minimum of at least one year. I advise clients that this is different for adults older than 21.
GETTING PULLED OVER
- Make sure you are polite and cooperative with the police
- However, you don’t have to answer any questions in regards to how much you have drank
- You do not have to take any sobriety tests
- If you don’t take the sobriety tests there will be penalties administered by the Department of Motor Vehicles
HOW TO GET YOUR CAR BACK
- In Buffalo there are two different impound lots where you can retrieve your car
- There will be a daily impound fee that you will have to pay before getting the car back