Did you receive a DWI in Buffalo and are wondering if you need an attorney? Check out this article to learn how to find the best DWI attorney.
Choosing an Attorney
- Talk to friends or family members who have used the lawyer before to get insight on the lawyer
- Go online and read reviews about the lawyer as well
Cost of Hiring a DWI Attorney
- Each case is determined on its own facts and circumstances.
- I will look at your case and determine whether it will go to trial or there will be a plea
- If the case gets worked out as a plea the expenses are typically less expensive than if the case goes to trial
Defending Yourself in Court
- The courts will not allow you to defend yourself in a DWI case
Timeframe of a DWI Case
- Every case is unique so the timeframe will vary
- Usually, it takes 2-4 months to resolve a DWI case