In Arthur L. Pressman Law Blog, Child Endangerment, Criminal Defense

As an experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney I am often asked what one should do if they are reported to child protective services.

  • You must hire an experienced attorney if you have been reported
  • Usually, who reported you will remain anonymous

Download Our Free Student’s Criminal Defense Guide

Were you recently reported to Child Protective Services?  If so, contact the experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney Arthur Pressman.

This educational video was brought to you by Arthur Pressman, an experienced Buffalo Criminal Defense Attorney.

Recent Posts

Leave a Comment

How to Find the Best DWI Attorney