As an experienced Buffalo DWI Lawyer, I am usually faced with these 3 commonly asked DWI questions. Please contact my office today for a free evaluation.
1. How long does it take to defend a DWI case?
As an experienced Buffalo DWI Attorney, people often ask me how long it takes to defend a DWI case.
- Every case is unique so the timeframe will vary
- Usually, it takes 2-4 months to resolve a DWI case
2. How long will a DWI stay on my record?
- Alcohol related driving offenses can’t be sealed
- A DWI will stay on your record for the rest of your life
3. Can I go to jail from a DWI?
- The likelihood of you going to jail for a first time offense is slim
- The maximum penalty for a DWI is one year in jail
Have you recently been charged with a DWI and want to know the 3 commonly asked DWI questions? If so, contact the experienced Buffalo DWI Attorney Arthur Pressman for a free case evaluation.